Towards the end of escorting, we had a client walk up. They were pretty far down the sidewalk, and myself and another escort started walking towards them. An anti was following the client and companion very closely behind them, then the client repeatedly shoved the anti. Hard. The anti almost fell over, and the anti’s around the door gasped.
The anti who was shoved fell back and left them alone. The client and companion walked into the clinic with shouts of “That was assault!” and “We are going to call the police and press charges!”
I have mixed feelings about this.
- Violence on the sidewalk is always bad. Period
- Escorts should not get involved in situations like that. Period.
- What we as escorts are to do is to try to give the client space (if they want us there) and walk with them (if they want us to).
- All of that being said, that was between the client and the anti. It would have been inappropriate of an escort to get in between them or try to stop the client (or the anti, if the situation had been reversed). We aren’t security. We aren’t equipped to deal with that situation. We just have to be a witness and be clear in what we saw
- It is so fucking sad that it took a physical assault to get that anti to leave the client alone. Anti’s are gross.
Anyway, that is how my morning went.